Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 17:20   #119
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
Thanks for your post roughbeast

After speaking to 6 people last Friday,I was told that someone will phone me on Thursday from the newly formed V.VIP department to complete the upgrade. Those that I spoke to from Team India were clueless so I might get a sensible conversation tomorrow.

One of the things mentioned on Friday was that someone needs me to consent to is the sim card because apparantly I have reached my quota. This is strange because there is only my wife and myself on my mobile account and we still have a year to go on our contracts.

Another thing I was told was that on the 2x V6 offer is that I can't have one. We currently have a V6 and a very slow Tivo so I intend to dig my heels in over this and insist on recieving a V6 to replace the Tivo.

I wonder if I will recieve the Sky channels and the 500 mbit upgrade at the same time or when I activate the V6 (if they send one) after Ive set it up on quick start?

Watch this space

It all happens at the same time. I was asked to reboot my SH3 and my V6 boxes straight away, to pick up the new config. If you get on the V.VIP package you will have to wait for the second V6 box, but your services will be up straight away as soon a they have flicked the switch at their end.

To avoid problems try to get on a UK call centre if you can. They'll sort out your SIM properly at the same time.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote