View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:21   #2304
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
WTF do you continue to LIE Hugh ?

Yes Obama said it - watch this damn video from 3 minutes in, Obama brings up the need for a "magic wand".

He bloody said it!!!

Job growth and high GDP are explicable linked so stop trying to bullshit me all the time! It will not work with me!!!
Stating what someone actually said, rather than what Trump said he said, isn’t lying, it’s being factual.

Obama never mentioned 4% GDP - Trump said he did.

Trump is the liar - here’s the actual speech; the words ‘GDP’ and ‘4%’ are notable by their absence...
Quote:
Obama, June 1, 2016: Now, the good news is that there are entire new industries that are starting to pop up and you’re actually seeing some manufacturers coming back to the United States because they’re starting to realize, “You know what? Energy prices are lower here, workers are better here, this is our biggest market. And so even though we off-shored and went someplace else before, now it turns out we’re better off going ahead and manufacturing here.”

But for those folks who have lost their job right now because a plant went down the Mexico, that isn’t going to make you feel better. And so what we have to do is to make sure that folks are trained for the jobs that are coming in now because some of those jobs of the past are just not going to come back, and when somebody says, like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back, well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do?

There’s — there’s no answer to it. He just says, “Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how — what — how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually, the answer is he doesn’t have an answer.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 06-12-2018 at 12:26.