Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2014, 10:48   #53
spj20016
cf.addict

Services: Virgin media VIP
spj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nicespj20016 is just really nice
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Perhaps if they put it on VM's webpages, or on TiVo itself rather than hidden away on a forum they might get a better response.
That's what needs to be done, they seem to think customers who have a problem go to the VM Community forum which I would not think most do. And I doubt customers who phone them to complain about the BBC Iplayer get told to go to the VM Community forum to fill out the survey. They can put advertisements up quick enough on TiVo so I am sure that they can put the survey details up. These problems have gone on for months now if not years so it's about time they sort it out.

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

It's so inconsistent too, last night I watched last weeks antique roadshow at around 9pm in HD and it played perfect right the way through but on Friday I tried to watch our zoo at 3pm in the afternoon and it started freezing immediately on HD and SD. You think it is finally fixed and then it starts freezing again.
spj20016 is offline   Reply With Quote