View Single Post
Old 28-08-2007, 19:47   #19
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Mobile Is The MOST Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I never understand people like you - how is giving his companies money different to those or anyone else?
A lot of families (mine included) lost a lot of money as a result of actions by the Murdochs. In my case, my family lost 10s of thousands of pounds in profit because during the newspaper price wars in the 80's (initiated by the Sun), for nearly a year we were actually paying more wholesale for the Sun than the cover price we were allowed to charge.

Yes, the wonderful Murdochs reduced the cover price, then fought the price war with other people's money, as they didn't reduce the wholesale costs of the papers.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote