View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 13:32   #6494
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I tinkered with Red Hat many moons ago but that was before distros with a decent GUI were available.

If I go that route I'll be on here asking lots of questions.

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

Just on the off chance I googled the Mobo ( Nforce3-a) and after picking myself up off the floor there's a second hand tested and guaranteed Mobo in Riga, Latvia which will come with CPU* and RAM on ebay for £39 plus P&P.

Got to be the fix short term.

Order placed.

*CPU is Athlon64, better than my Sempron.