View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 21:00   #2231
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Indeed, but that is the stock answer for everything, on both sides. So don’t take any high grond from it..........I know you won’t.
I asked a question four hours ago and was told that there were clear and obvious answers. Here we are and there are none.

It's not about claiming high ground it's about facts. If you don't know of any clear or obvious reason why a working class Labour voter should prefer a no deal Brexit over a deal then I would advise in future you don't try to wing it for a couple of replies before being found out.

Specifically you said the following:

Quote:
I don’t know geographically where you live, but that is one of the most naive statements I’ve ever read on here.
Clearly, it's not that naive as the entire brainpower of the right-leaning leave campaign on this forum has been unable to offer me a clear answer. Indeed, you specifically have now said that isn't possible to answer.