Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 21:41   #924
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you are, report it to Customer Services. Not much we can do about it here, I'm afraid.
I'd say there's quite a bit we can do about it. I'd also be interested to know if anybody else is also having the same problem.

Gavin: Try changing the Dolby setting on the V6. That's always a good start for any audio problem.

If that doesn't resolve it, some questions...
How do you get your sound? Is it just HDMI straight from V6 to TV, with sound coming out of TV speakers, or something more complex (like an amp or soundbar)?
Are you using an HDMI lead that was supplied with your V6?
Just after the sound has dropped out, if you rewind a bit and play the section again, does the sound drop out again in the same place?
Do the drop-outs happen at regular time intervals, or are they random?

Last edited by spiderplant; 02-08-2018 at 22:00. Reason: One more question
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote