Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 18:50   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Supergirl

I think Agents of Shield is great and just gets better and better. I enjoy Flash and Arrow every week but they don't even begin to compare to AOS. It has a more serious tone to it story wise and the action and special effects are top notch. It is defo one of my "must see" series every week and I watch it as soon as I can. I love the crossovers they do with the movies and given how season 2 ended I was very disappointed that they didn't tie the end of season 3 in with Captain America with the controversy around the mutant registration act.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote