View Single Post
Old 27-11-2012, 23:37   #7
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

I was spending over 50 quid a week on Hamlet cigars and decided to give the ecigs a try. On a recommendation from a friend I bought the Ego-T starter kit, as that has refillable cartridges which can be cheaply filled from a dropper bottle. Initially I kept the "key" cigars of the day such as the morning puff with the first mug of coffee and the evening after-dinner smoke but decided to try infilling between these key points with the e-ciggy.
Much to my surprise I found after quite a short time that I was happy just to use the e-cig for most of the day. In fact after a while I lit up a cigar one day and found myself thinking I just didn't like the taste anymore.
For me it's been a great success. I've not smoked a cigar since mid-May and I'm now reducing the strength of the nicotine liquid that I use for refilling.

In the past I've tried all the remedies. Patches, gum, pastilles, all have failed to work for me. I think part of the difference with the e-cig is that you still replicate the oral act of smoking but without all the tar and other nasties that you get from burning leaves.

I'd definitely recommend giving it a try, but as was said before do go for one of the e-cigs that can be refilled from the bulk supply bottles. ego-t or ego-c are both a very satisfying smoke, with plenty of smoke to replicate that 'hit' in the back of the throat that you get from tobacco.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote