Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 07:48   #57
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post

Literally achieving herd immunity in the manner you propose is deliberate infection. So you’re not personally keen on infection, despite the fact that for the vast, vast, majority have little/no symptoms. Thanks for clarifying, and vindicating my view that you are exhibiting fairly grotesque double standards.
What you fail to address is the fact that the method I have described will reduce deaths as well as protect the economy. You have just used pure emotion to try to twist everything and to be argumentative.

The key is to protect the vulnerable, particularly those in care homes. Most of the healthy population will scarcely get any symptoms at all. The medical experts are now coming around to this view themselves.

---------- Post added at 07:48 ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s you that have described this as just a flu. What’s up, are you scared?
Many people were describing this as flu in the early days. Technically it is not flu, but actually it is very similar in many ways. If I remember correctly, SARS was called flu as well. It is a layman’s term. It’s killing more people than our normal flu strains because there has not been immunity built up and there is no vaccine.

Scared? If I was scared I wouldn’t be doing the school runs and living my life as normally as possible.