Thread: Receipts
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 19:56   #4
entseo
cf.member

entseo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Receipts

Why do I want a receipt? Because it is standard business practice to send a receipt whenever a customer has paid money. Also I have reasons not to trust Virgin Media because of their past (and present) egregious behaviour. Therefore I want a receipt. Why would you think that this is an unusual request? If you had the same experience of Virgin as I have then you would want a receipt as well.

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

I normally pay bills by standing order, but in Virgin media's case I phone them on their 150 number and pay them that way because it is more convenient for me to do so. Every time I pay them I am told that I will get a receipt, and every time I do not. Do they have a customer support email address? If I knew what that was (if they have one) then I could write to them directly instead of having to post on a forum.

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

In any case, why should I need a reason to want a receipt? It is standard business practice to send receipts on receipt of payment (especially when I'm specifically told that I will get one). What is strange is that I am always told I will get one and never get one. Every time. That is very strange. Don't you think?

Do they have an email address?
entseo is offline   Reply With Quote