View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 18:24   #68
cookie_365
Inactive

cookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronze
cookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronzecookie_365 is cast in bronze
Re: Is it Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas View Post
Why shouldn't you argue.If public money gets spent on it you should have every right to an opinion.Art is subjective and no one person has the right to tell anyone else that their taste is wrong..

It's why I hate that Trinny and whatits show.Who the hell gave them permission to judge what people should and shouldn't wear.

We really should stop giving folk permission to look down their noses at us and say we have no taste and have no legitimate reason to have an opinion on all forms of art.Why do people think everyone should like what they like?I love Shakespeare but I know there are lots who don't and I don't think any the less of them for doing so.

Mind I'll also defend your right to have no opinion at all because not every picture/statue/poem/novel will affect us in the same way.
Erm, I actuall do think it's art, although I'm not 100% sure why And of course I love Trinny & Suzannah - for exactly the same reason you hate them!
cookie_365 is offline   Reply With Quote