View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 20:49   #41
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Episode 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Rian Johnson did a fantastic job and has even been asked back for a whole new triology.
I know and that is going to give me many sleepless nights. When i first heard about it a few weeks ago i thought that TLJ must be amazing for them to give him a whole new trilogy but now i am dreading it.

As an example for what i was saying earlier, Rogue One had no Jedi or force in it yet it managed to capture the tone and feel of Star Wars perfectly and they kept the faith alive with samurai dude "i am one with the force and the force is with me". For me Rogue One is the best Star Wars film and in contrast TLJ just pisses all over it. It is like they tried to do it without understanding what they were doing.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote