Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 15:21   #6579
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My Sainsbury's is asking people to keep wearing masks so I shall. If only to stop some deranged lunatic attacking me because I'm not.
I don't understand the fuss about masks.

Personally, if someone was to come into my home or my car I would not care if they wore a mask or not. I am comfortable with any increased risk and ideally prefer not to wear one. If I get into someone else's car and they don't care either I won't wear one.

However, when going into a store or enclosed area I am mindful that there may be people there - especially the staff - who would appreciate it if I wore a mask and for now that seems a polite and reasonable thing to do. I could refuse and point out it's my legal right not to wear a mask to make a point but it seems needlessly rude and inconsiderate.

Anywhere which would prefer you wear a mask I will continue to do so for now.