View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 13:47   #6574
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
No, you don’t. Only your inflated ego and sense of self importance makes you think you do.

TTFN
On my private property I, as anyone, can insist that certain conditions are met or entry can be refused.

I have just come off the phone after speaking to a senior manager of the chemist in question. He apologised profusely, said that this should never have happened, especially to somebody so vulnerable to covid, and reassured me that staff training/risk assessments would be taking place for all their staff. He thanked me for drawing it to his attention and we agreed upon a mutually satisfactory solution going forward. I asked him to put this on writing as, on the slim chance that this guy has given me covid, I have informed him that me or my executor will be seeking redress. He was very pleasent about it and agreed to do this as he said "I can totally understand where you are coming from".

Ego/self importance.....just look at the abrupt, rude, arrogant & discriminatory way that you speak to other people. I doubt that you interact like this in real life, so are probably a keyboard warrior and this is your only outlet.

Whether you suffer from a disability or not is neither here nor there. It could be argued that you ought to know better and be more empathetic, but it is perfectly possible for one disabled person to be guilty of harassing/discriminating against another disabled person.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 20-07-2021 at 14:00.