Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:07   #3933
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Forgive me if this has already been posted today but the Public Health England data published today agrees with that already published in Scotland a week or so ago. Either the Pfizer or AZ jab reduces hospitalisations amongst those aged over 80 by more than 80%; after a single dose the AZ jab is more effective than the Pfizer one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56240220

Rejoice at that news.

Unless of course we’re still being conned by the propaganda apparatus of the British State.
If it holds up in the population as a whole, yes.

The most obvious question is the methodology that gave them their sample size, which has a test positivity rate at over 60% for the unvaccinated 80+ year olds. This at face value seems high.

I’m surprised we don’t have something using population wide data by now breaking down cases, hospitalisations and deaths by age tracking back to the start of vaccinations. All of these figures will be reducing due to lockdown but a nice graph should show a clear and increasing effect of the vaccine in older age groups compared to the population as a whole.

---------- Post added at 04:07 ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Apologies, I struggled to hear that above the whinge, whinge, whinge, and the realisation there is no cogent counter point or argument, therefore the need to take a more outlayer stance that will just look daft in in a few short weeks.
Evidently you only hear what you want to hear.

Last edited by jfman; 02-03-2021 at 04:37.