Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 17:45   #1513
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLeafs View Post
My brother upgraded from VIP to UO today @ £105, crazy how people get so offered so different prices. He has not got UHD in the package.

I have recontracted family and friends UO package too £99 pounds the past year.

I have a extra box was paying £106.50, then last year best they would do was £117.50.

The this year due to the march price rise I got it down to £115 two days before UHD otherwise I would of demanded more. I have put a complaint in but don't expect them to do anything. Once Sky Sports UHD comes I will phone and moan I never watch Sky Cinema rather put blu-ray in for better sound and HDR
Where's the guy whose retort would be that it's legal and folk should just be happy about this kind of varying degrees of service seemingly offered at random to the customer base? He's gone quiet of late.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote