Thread: General Scam?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 18:14   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I had an Email from Amazon .com thanking me for an order to the value of 94 dollars and 34 cents. I phoned up my credit card nothing had been taken out and they gave me a new card. I phoned Amazon.co.uk and they past the email on to Amazon.com. These things are frightening.
If you have at the sending email address it is complete gobbledy gook and onviously not from amazon. I have been getting them for the last couple of months and luckily my email client puts them straight into the junk folder.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote