View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 16:53   #25
Phill451
Inactive

Phill451 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: can you Copy from V+ box to a USB Flash drive

You can record from you V+ box to a video recorder, DVD recorder or your computer.

However, recording is in real time. To select what you want to record from the V+ box press the V+ button on the remove, scroll to V+ Extra and press OK.

Choose the first option “copy to VCR/DVD” to access the screen where you can select what to record, start or stop recording etc.

To record you need a scart lead to connect to the Video scart connection on the back of the V+ box. To record to a Video recorder or DVD recorder connect the other end of the scart lead to recorder. You should then be able to see the V+ box via AV input on the recorder.

To capture to a computer, I use a scart lead that has composite red, white and yellow connectors at the other end. It might be possible to connect to you computer’s video capture card. However, I use a USB video capture device that comes with software to capture and edit. Such USB divices are a few pounds on eBay.mine came with a set up disc. It neeed a little fiddling to get to see the V+ box on the computer and a little fiddling to get the settings right. I record in WVM format but you can select DVD.

Hope this works for you.
Phill451 is offline   Reply With Quote