Thread: Snow !
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 10:08   #2851
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Snow !

Same here. Was worrying a little because not only did our local train company warn of possible problems, but the company where I work warned of possible problems. Although in fairness, I live in Greater London, but the train company has it's depot near Dartford, and the company where I work has offices down in Chatham, and both Dartford and Chatham can get hit with very heavy snow.

That said, I think we have become a little more wary of the dangers of Snow and Ice. I remember as a kid having to walk to school in a good couple of feet of snow. Hell, we even had to play Rugby (wearing our kit, but no underwear apart from socks and no other clothing) in the snow. Boy, was that fun.

Last edited by Stuart; 30-01-2019 at 10:12.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote