Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2021, 09:02   #6624
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
re you sure about that? What is the in/out rate at hospitals?
Do you think that by end-September the number of Covid patients in hospital will be at the 40,000 level it was earlier in the Pandemic?

Btw, and making myself a hostage to fortune, what is "perfidious" about me?

I dont know numbers, but i don't believe you can reasonably expect the frontline NHS to keep operating at the level they have for the past eighteen months. it's not sustainable.

re your second question. nothing at all, just joshing