Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 19:45   #6209
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Fundamentally capitalism is why it can’t be left “down to judgment”. Unscrupulous individuals and employers will take the piss.
Nope. The reason we have the vaccine is to get the virus under control so we can all get back to normality without a heightened fear of acquiring infection which is extremely unpleasant and can kill you.

This country has it under control now but some of you cannot bring yourselves to take that step to freedom.

Anyhow, nobody is forcing you on that plane. No-one is pressuring you to come out of that cupboard under the stairs where you have been hiding and no-one is telling you that you mustn’t step outside the door unless you are piped up to an oxygen tank.

It’s your choice. Although if after 19 July anyone crosses the road to avoid me, I shall exercise my right to be offended.