Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 18:41   #6198
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You keep posting that I’m a "researcher" - is that the same as a researcher? (Not sure what difference the quotes make…).
They’re there purely for ironic effect.

Quote:
I have never said I’m a professional researcher (or a"professional researcher"), or have been employed as one - only time I’ve mentioned it was when I stated I was a researcher for my local MP over 30 years ago, but that was an evening/weekends thing, in addition to my day IT job.
yes you have mentioned you were a researcher several times over several years on here, in what capacity I didn’t really take much notice of or care.

But earlier in this thread when I accused you being an “archivist”, continually trawling through this forum looking for “Gotcha” posts from months even years earlier where someone may have made a comment based on what they knew then, a very disingenuous pastime.

But you corrected me and advised with a wink that I should have used the term “researcher”, obviously that was how you saw yourself.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...postcount=5105

Believe me it has been patently obvious since that you are no researcher.

Quote:
I have said I was an Intelligence Analyst, so not sure what your point is/was, or was it just a cheap jibe?
Oh definitely a cheap jibe, every time.