Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 17:07   #6197
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I didn’t say it wasn’t an issue. Just no evidence of “severe Illness”

But a few quotes again from your link. Which is an nothing more than an opinion piece really and focuses on the affects to a few children.

Nothing definitive there

3rd hand non-professional hearsay.

Thankfully the poor article does acknowledge which is reassuring as we continue.

As a self proclaimed “researcher” it’s a pretty piss poor article with which to counter the point that kids are unlikely to be subjected to severe illness, which you haven’t.
You keep posting that I’m a "researcher" - is that the same as a researcher? (Not sure what difference the quotes make…).

I have never said I’m a professional researcher (or a"professional researcher"), or have been employed as one - only time I’ve mentioned it was when I stated I was a researcher for my local MP over 30 years ago, but that was an evening/weekends thing, in addition to my day IT job.

I have said I was an Intelligence Analyst, so not sure what your point is/was, or was it just a cheap jibe?
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 02-07-2021 at 17:14.