Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 11:55   #606
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit (New).

I feel sorry for the "Stupid" of society that thought leaving meant we retain the same access to the EU as we do now.

I voted with the intention that we left with or without a deal.

I also understood the complications of being tied upto the EU so much that leaving would probably have been complicated but I was prepared to take that chance.

It's just a shame our MP's have their own agenda. I have to put up with the Dirty Richard Burgon up here in Leeds. I won't be voting for him come election time