View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:35   #588
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I hate the Deliveroo as where she pulls different take aways out of the neveending bag. Irritating bint.
'Heart Disease for you Dave, Bowel Cancer for you Brian, food poisoning for you Karen...'
Yes result !
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50644526

Quote:
An advert featuring a woman diving into a Deliveroo delivery bag to retrieve multiple food orders has been banned.

The Advertising Standards Authority said it might mislead viewers to think they "could order food from different restaurants to be delivered together".

---------- Post added at 07:35 ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
good to know, I was genuinely under the impression that you could order a pizza from dominos, burger from burger king etc and something different for all the family and they would bring it all at the same time for you. I hope there is some dodgy small print somewhere explaining that otherwise I am going to ringing the ASA

Worthwhile phonecall !

Last edited by Mr K; 04-12-2019 at 07:48.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote