View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 20:02   #176
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

My line says this

up to 2Mbps via ADSL
5Mbps or greater ADSL connection via ADSL Max
6Mbps or greater via ADSL2+
My line receives 9mb through Sky
I'm aprrox 2.36km from the exchange

You have to click LLU xdsl to see whether Sky are at your exchange.

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Sky's LLU broadband is excellent. I've had the Unlimited service for nearly five years now. £7.50 per month with no usage limits, no throttling/shaping/management, and no FUP Due to my line I only get around 6Mbps though ... but that's not Sky's fault - it'd be the same with anyone else
I would agree its a decent service Netflix streaming has been excellent and on my PS3 I always get X-High HD when pressing select.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Yeah, he did.

Thanks for that, I could certainly manage with 9mb. I'm guessing it's sufficient for Anytime+ downloading and Skygo streaming?
9mb works no probs on Anytime+ , SD shows are ready to play in seconds and HD movies usually take 60-90 seconds to be ready.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote