View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 16:37   #690
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
There is certainly a lot of content I don't watch on Netflix and Amazon, but then there is a tremendous amount of material that I have selected for my watchlists and at only a fraction of the price I am paying for cabletv channels.

I must say that I find it incredible that pay tv channels (premium channels excepted) have so few good programmes compared with the 'free' BBC, ITV and Channel 4 channels. You would expect to get better quality by paying for something as opposed to any free options, wouldn't you?

Your definition of 'good programmes' is just that - yours, others may consider these as rubbish.