View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 14:08   #684
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Your posts, I'm afraid, are totally devoid of evidence. What I actually said was that Amazon or one of the other streaming services were likely to make a serious bid for the Premiership rights either in the last bidding round or the next one.
The evidence is all around you but as regular as clockwork you have chosen to ignore them whether its my views but many others on here.

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

Quote:
Your posts, I'm afraid, are totally devoid of evidence. What I actually said was that Amazon or one of the other streaming services were likely to make a serious bid for the Premiership rights either in the last bidding round or the next one.
And in the ones before that less we forget and each time your predictions have been shown as comparable as some of Nostradamus's predictions.

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

Quote:
Well, that's the only logical explanation. Why not prove me wrong and supply the evidence?
l and others have supplied the evidence many times before but alas as usual you have chosen to ignore it on the altar of your own beliefs.