View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 23:03   #1226
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I doubt I would have twigged, I rarely see adverts that are obviously from Scottish companies on C4...though most of my C4 consumption these days is either on on-demand or via the HD channel and that would've been London version prior to your information. Thanks though.

I don't know why Channel 4 bother with regional advertising, surely there isn't enough to make it worthwhile. And it's not like they have regional schedule differences.

Actually, now I think of it I saw a Scottish Water advert on All4 the other day.
Huh. :-D
Viacom scrapped channel 5's five advertising regions in August 2015, stating they were unviable. Obviously Channel 4 think it is still worthwhile to operate this way.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote