View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 17:58   #1225
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
New Channel 4 HD station found on Channel 141 in Scotland. (Source: TiVo)
I doubt I would have twigged, I rarely see adverts that are obviously from Scottish companies on C4...though most of my C4 consumption these days is either on on-demand or via the HD channel and that would've been London version prior to your information. Thanks though.

I don't know why Channel 4 bother with regional advertising, surely there isn't enough to make it worthwhile. And it's not like they have regional schedule differences.

Actually, now I think of it I saw a Scottish Water advert on All4 the other day.
Huh. :-D
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote