View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 16:43   #2203
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You seem to prioritise the very small number of Russian citizens in Eire over the Irish people's ability to exercise their rights not to business with the Russians. Let the Irish make their choices and the Russian Government can handle the consequences. After all, they have the money to handle the fallout.
There’s no prioritisation indicated by any of my posts. Ireland has obligations and should continue to adhere to them. If your contention is that Russian citizens around the world should be inconvenienced and essentially penalised for the actions of the Russian state then that’s a very, very slippery slope.

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
(Equivocation and whataboutery incoming in 3 … 2 … 1…)
The irony, given that was 99% of the content of your post.

As my initial post was Russian citizens are fair game, thanks for confirming it is your position. I doubt it will have the desired outcome at scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman
It’s ultimately a war about ideology, common sense has long since departed. Might as well be in the 1970s again.

Russian citizens are fair game.

Last edited by jfman; 05-12-2022 at 16:47.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote