View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 12:17   #789
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Thumbs down

Yesterday I tried to fix a cassette I got.....

They did a crappy job on it... The volume kept going up and down slightly....... Besides that it wouldnt rew/FF in my player well @ all..... I took the cartridge apart and it was one of those shells WITH NO ROLLERS!! (Of coures its gonna have problems) -- I had gotton a few of them before.........

What kinda moron doesnt put Rollers in a cassette??

I put it in a new shell thinking the volume problem was due to the tape not spinning well........ It wasnt .......

Anyway .... I must have sliced the tape by accident with the knife used to pry the cassette open cause as I was listening to it,it just stopped and I looked and it came apart......... (The tape)

I didnt care,it sounded like crap........ 2nd one I had! (The 8track of this concert sounds goregous)

Its very sad......... A beautiful analogue copy of the concert and they messed it up!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote