View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 15:56   #788
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Insect killing lamp: UV Tube started flickering and then glowing bright at one end. Usually means the heater at that end has gone open.

Last time it went I got two tubes so after a big rummage round I found the other spare. I decided to completely dismantle it so as to clean the killing grids more effectively.

I have a security screw set of bits so in no time it was apart and cleaned. New tube fitted, re-assembled and now ready to keep up with the fungus flies.

Old tube was completely burnt so it was on borrowed time. New tube is much brighter.