Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 22:49   #1713
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
All irrelevant. Davis is no longer Brexit secretary and Brexit has not occurred yet. You (And others) really need to stop this petty arguing all the time Hugh, and this constant "I have prove they're wrong" via a google search mentality, getting sick of it to be frank.

In other news - I'm pondering that we should have a nice break from all this repetitive Groundhog day nonsense, day in, day out, that goes on in this thread and I will be closing this thread at some point, probably after midnight tonight, until Tuesday morning, so we can have a nice Easter break from Brexit chatter. The weather is going to be lovely.
And let me be the first to wish you, and everyone on the thread, a Happy Easter. The world won’t move on between now and then, bar some opinion pieces. I’m sure we will equally disagree next week anyway!