View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 12:14   #86
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
I posted him a great offer for SKY in this very thread which he ignored so i'm calling bs on him.
Also i have a disability but i don't use it as an excuse or throw it around like he does.
I never saw that, though i'm now staying with VM and have already explained why.

Explain how my disability has been used as an "excuse"? The effects of varying disabilities are fact eg would you criticise a person with dementia for forgetting things or repeating themselves? How am I "throwing it about" after simply answering a question posed by Hugh?

I'm speaking to Ofcom this coming week anyway about something else, so i'll let them know how harmful & upsetting such posts are for disabled people. What's been said and the fact that they've been left up says so much.

Hopefully this sort of thing will become a thing of the past once user generated comments become regulated. Perhaps the minority that do it are aware of this and are having one last bout of bullying? NB being disabled oneself doesn't preclude one from disability discrimination or any consequences thereof.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote