View Single Post
Old 14-11-2020, 00:29   #82
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrP View Post
FFS Richard, give your crusade a rest. You never know, you might feel better for it.

You know dam well what I'm talking about - go back a page or so and read my earlier comment. I'm sure even you can manage that.
No I don't, I am actually neuro diverse following a brain injury, please explain what you mean properly. I am not on any crusade, I have now received my new box and the finer points will be dealt with this forthcoming week. I am merely responding to further comments (including those made by yourself).

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
There you go, the same thing rolled out again, always trying for the sympathy vote.
So just so you are clear, no, Im not going to respond to you differently because of your "disability".
What, exactly, is your issue with disabled people? Most right thinking people are more than happy to help those with disabilities and, even if not, certainly wouldn't go out of their way to try and upset them.

Disabled people have nothing to be ashamed of and need to make people aware so that they can respond accordingly, this has nothing to do with courting sympathy.

It's similar to you saying that you wouldn't raise your voice to help someone with hearing difficulties and that if they made you aware of this, they were looking for sympathy.

Is calling another member a 'bell end' now deemed an acceptable way to interact?
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote