View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 20:37   #84
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Impeachment enquiry launched into Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
If I was a yank I would be rightly annoyed by the amount of political time, effort and money this has and will take, for no benefit whatsoever.

Congress impeach him, the Senate acquit him.

My money is still on him winning the next election, and what will the Democrats do then? Just hold hands and cry for another 4 years.

I don’t see a democrat challenger capable of beating him.

Trump is one of those rare things, someone that followed up on his election promises and the big issue the Democrats have is that ( and I only have anecdotal evidence for this from stories and video clips I’ve seen but I will research it a bit more). Is that Black Americans are benefiting from his tenure. If th democrats lose a % of the Black vote they will struggle. It really does imitate over here with the collapse of the Labour working class vote.

Interesting times
Have you been drinking tonight old chap? Where's the wall? Where's the healthcare reform ? Deliver, my backside.
He's not physically or mentally fit enough to serve another year, let alone 4. I expect him not to run to 2020 on 'health grounds' or the fact he won't win.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote