View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 13:27   #65
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
It was the AZ jab, and I was advised not to drive for 15 minutes. But I had walked there, so walked back home. In the bl**dy poring rain...

The missus and twins have their dates for the second dose too. The cards they give out here in Wales are designed for that. And, incidentally the grouping is different here, I slipped into the "over 65" group after my recent birthday.
That was John's only moan. His hearing aids have just about dried out.

It's good to know that people are getting their second jabs, feels like we are making inroads into this horrible mess at last. Stay safe Taf. xx