Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 09:20   #450
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Call me old fashioned but it just feels better owning your own copy as its a bit like someone who owns their own physical copy of a Album or a old 45.

---------- Post added at 05:32 ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 ----------

Position wouldn't make a difference for me, I just don't like changing disks as it's a huge hassle and it'll be even easier when the PS5 comes out as load times will be pretty much instant.

Its at a height where l don't really have to bend down so its far easier then the usual position one would have a console in which l did in the old days.

---------- Post added at 05:35 ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 ----------

l can understand the digital point of view some have but would you not be better having your PS4 positioned higher up SnoopZ?.

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

Not sure how my reply appeared in your quote! Not going to edit on mobile.