Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 05:35   #449
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Always wondered why someone prefers physical disks, is it so you can stare at it on the shelf and feel like you own it?

Call me old fashioned but it just feels better owning your own copy as its a bit like someone who owns their own physical copy of a Album or a old 45.

---------- Post added at 05:32 ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 ----------

Quote:
Surely you would benefit alot from not having to get out of your chair to swap disks all the time?
Its at a height where l don't really have to bend down so its far easier then the usual position one would have a console in which l did in the old days.

---------- Post added at 05:35 ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 ----------

Quote:
I moved to digital as it worked out alot cheaper than buying a disk as i bought in sales and the convenience of not getting on my hands and knees every time i wanted to play a different game.
l can understand the digital point of view some have but would you not be better having your PS4 positioned higher up SnoopZ?.

Last edited by denphone; 26-05-2020 at 06:05.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote