View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 15:39   #10
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: When sky Q over internet begins, will you consider moving from VM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I doubt that having a tuner as part of the Sky Q will be that much of a draw, to be honest. If you have an aerial, then I would imagine that you will already have resolved the problem of the 'missing' terrestrials on Virgin, not that they are anything to write home about.

I have an aerial and I can receive the terrestrial channels both through my TV and through my DVD recorder. So there doesn't appear to be anything in the new Sky offer that would interest me, but maybe they will have a few surprises in store to make me re-consider.

The Sky Q interface is far better than Virgin's, but I prefer the way Virgin works. I really don't like the fact that you have to wait for your on demand selections to be downloaded before you can watch them, for example.
you can start watching a download before it has finished downloading.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote