View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 10:37   #57
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I wholeheartedly agree but I'm still against chasing any animal with a pack of baying dogs with the sole intention of tearing it to bits. What really gets up my nose is that they actually enjoy it. That's got to be twisted.

Why do "country people" always want to kill things? If it's not foxes then it's badgers or birds of prey. If they had their way we'd have no wildlife at all just a sea of cows, sheep and pigs.
Can you back this up please.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote