View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 10:23   #56
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Exactly.Shooting them is and was a far more efficient way of dealing with them than get a group dressed in red jackets on horseback to go mob handed and watch a pack of hounds kill one by tearing it to bits.That is truly bestial and completely unnecessary.

Fox hunting was never about controlling foxes at all.However I didn't like the way it was dealt with by Parliament.This Labour government is far too keen to 'ban' things IMHO.
I was brought up in the city, I have no affection for fox hunting. It is a way of life and a class apart from my lifestyle.

But if people want to chase after fox's on horseback with dogs then I don't see the issue.

People are happy to have fox's shot, poisoned etc.

It's a non-issue, I'm pretty sure that if you asked most people they couldn't give a toss.

What I am against is this country's obsession with banning things, or offending people. There's too many twisted morals in this country.