View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 22:58   #54
bringerofnoise
Inactive

Services: 3meg bb + family pack
bringerofnoise has a spectacular aura about thembringerofnoise has a spectacular aura about thembringerofnoise has a spectacular aura about thembringerofnoise has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

For me, i can understand a farmer with a legitimate reason to SHOOT foxes to protect his livelyhood ( but struggle with life v money) but after having a mother fox and her cubs in my garden and watching them intently even stepping outside i found them quite trusting, maybe it's because of loss of habbitat or food i don't know i cannot condone killing them in a "sport".

There is absolutly no way you can convince me that hunting them with dogs is the right way to control fox population, infact i feel a little feeling inside when i see them that just makes me happy (bit of a hippy maybe) maybe farmers should just put more research into protecting their livestock rather than killing them (i now what i said above) if you cannot protect your livestock from an animal that is intellectually inferior to you maybe you should just give up tbh.

but it is interesting that rich/well t do people enjoy this sport because they are the sort of people i would gladly kill as they have nothing to offer the human race especially when they pass their "knowledge" to their children. but obviously there is a double standard there because i would willingly kill kill something with a lower intellect to right wrongs.

i am a meat eater first and formost but i only eat food that is farmed for purpose killing a fox is pointless due to the point laid out above:if you can stop a prisoner getting out you can stop a fox getting in if you've the intelligence.

anybody who has taken the time to watch these animals would agree, they are beautiful and even peaceful to me, even though they have tipped my wheelie bin to get to chicken but unless you've been so priviledged to not be hungry you'll never know.

hope the toffs have a painfull/fatal accidents on there stupid/cowardly outings
bringerofnoise is offline   Reply With Quote