View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 19:54   #13924
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Well we are 1 step closer to getting my mum home, it looks like my mum and dad will have to pay for full costs of her care, as they have joint accounts they are effectively taking half.

But at least she is coming home, she is very low and down.

My sister asked a guy at work who has given her loads of free advice, he suggested that my sister and me are made Lasting Power of Attorney so if needed we can take control rather than someone behind a desk.

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Going to see my sister for lunch and do a couple of DIY jobs:

Hang a large mirror and fit a new float valve to the toilet.

Fair exchange.

Yep, I normally see my sister several times a week, but now it's 2/3 times a month.

I did sit in her garden when we were told that you could sit in another houses garden, luckily the weather was good.

When we were to sit inside my sister helped me paint a room so my mum can come home.