Thread: Superhub Internet issues.
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2018, 21:48   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Internet issues.

tbh you probably wont notice any different with a proper router and would only want to make the switch if you are having noticeable problems with your shub. For me it is all about quality, performance and peace of mind and at the end of the day the shub is too much of a lightweight and ideally you want it to have to do as little as possible. Wifi aside, I like having a real router I can rely on, is fit for purpose, has the features I want to manage my network properly and can handle the load from the clients. An awful lot of traffic goes over my lan and my routers and switches handle it effortlessly. I am 100% sure that if the shub tried doing it for 1 day it would choke and lockup.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote