Thread: Pronouns
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 22:16   #67
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Pronouns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
No it just shows up YOUR prejudices.

---------- Post added at 08:51 ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 ----------

Prejudiced much
?
I couldn't care less what people want to pretend to be, that is on them, however, don't insist the rest of us suspend science and reality to cater to your confusion or illusions. I refuse to call a person with a penis a woman or a person with a vagina a man because they are not. If they chose to dress as the opposite, go for it, but don't make me repeat a lie to make you feel better. Similarly, a person cannot be two people at the same time, and there is no "them"; instead, there is a person with perception issues. This is not judgemental, personal, or transphobic, but merely reality. I cannot choose to identify as a dalmatian dog, a pine tree, Donald Trump, or an alien, as it is both untrue and absurdly ridiculous.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote