Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule 2021/2022
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 10:52   #47
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Fall TV Schedule 2021/2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Oh dear, it's that bad?
This is getting scary, I am in agreement with Paul again. I have watched the first 4 eps and it gets worse as it goes on. Apart from the main story lacking structure and direction some of the characters are absolutely infuriating and you want to put your foot through the tv and kick their heads in. It is an example of where unrealistic things happen for the sake of the story (or lack of). The best way to describe this is like The Walking Dead in terms of the apocalyptic scenario apart from nobody behaves the way you would expect them to given the situation. I have deleted it and won't be watching any more.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote