View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 19:44   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Amazon Firestick Question

I have a question for you guys which the problem is annoying the hell out of me.

I have a 4k firestick and a Toshiba 4K Capable TV.

When I switch my TV on which has been off say overnight and go to use my firestick I get snow like the old fashioned TVs that need tuning in, the only way to get rid of this is to disconnect my firestick and reconnect. Once this is done the stick works a charm until the next time.

I've tried connecting to a different HDMI port but still the issue persists, anyone know what I can do to try and fix the issue?

Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote